Health & Safety Info
Regarding Everybody Massage Covid 19 procedures
As we re-open, Everybody Massage is committed to instituting and enhancing processes and protocols to ensure the health and safety of our clients and our tstaff. We are constantly being update by government officials, healthcare, infectious disease, massage therapy and esthetics associations to ensure we are taking the right measures to ensure safety without sacrificing your relaxation or our staffs well-being.Offering massage and facial services to you and your family will be more critical now than at any other time in our history. COVID-19 isolation and uncertainty have impacted the mental health. You know that massage therapy can help relieve tension in your muscles and connective tissues, increase blood flow and promote relaxation. What you may not have known, however, is that massage therapy has been found to help relieve the physical symptoms associated with depression and anxiety such as headache, insomnia and widespread muscle pain.
For facial fans, how we feel about ourselves is so important to our mental health. A facial not only relieves tension but helps improve physical appearance – when we look better, we feel better.
Massage Studio and Spa Cleanliness
Everybody Massage has always been committed to providing a clean and safe environment to help ease the mind.
During the COVID-19 crisis, we will reinforce those steps and add additional measures.
- Extra Measures we are taking:
- Mandatory masks for all employees
- All linens are single service use
- Adding extra time in between clients
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered after each client
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and common areas at a minimum of once every hour.
- Service providers will change shirt and mask after every client
- Clients and Staff to wash hands before and after service.
- All rooms have sinks which will help with washing hands and cleaning room.
- Service providers wearing gloves during services upon client request.
- Requiring all staff members to pass a Spa Sanitation & Illness Prevention course
- Adding contact-lite transaction process including digital forms
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our front counter and in every treatment room
- We have installed a EPA LED Air purifier in our current AC Unit
- Facial Treatments will be implementing extra steps on top of the regular sanitation routine
- Lets reduce the spread of the virus and be aware of your own personal hygiene before coming to your appt.
Moving Forward and Changes to EBM
We anticipate that a new emphasis on “disease control” will become standard practice in all industries. Our commitment is to help everybody restore, relax, and refresh when you need it the most. Moving forward , we will implement new process to help ensure everyone’s safety.
NEW PROCESS AT EBM
- Must read and consent to our Covid Waiver before any appointment.
- Please Refrain from visiting or booking an appointment if you have fever or an illness or have traveled in the past 14 days.
- Adopting processes to limit traffic in the spa at any given time.
- Hands on time will change from 60 to 50 , 90 to 80 and 120 to 110
- Provide full refunds to guests unable to make their appointment due to illness with advance notice.
- We will ask clients to rebook appointments online, it will also ask for a credit card to hold your appointment.
- Because of limited capacity we are asking to confirm your appointment 48 hours in advance.
- Lets work together and please respect the spa’s sanitation standards and process changes.
- Employee health checks including temperature check
- Massages and our facial steamer helps break down stuffiness from your sinus cavities please be advise that we will shorten your session if you have any flare ups of coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for understanding and we hope to see you soon.