Its important that you read this entire message before booking, calling or visiting
New Health and Safety Standards
As we re-open, Everybody Massage is committed to instituting and enhancing processes and protocols to ensure the health and safety of our clients and our tstaff. We are constantly being update by government officials, healthcare, infectious disease, massage therapy and esthetics associations to ensure we are taking the right measures to ensure safety without sacrificing your relaxation or our staffs well-being.Offering massage and facial services to you and your family will be more critical now than at any other time in our history. COVID-19 isolation and uncertainty have impacted the mental health. You know that massage therapy can help relieve tension in your muscles and connective tissues, increase blood flow and promote relaxation. What you may not have known, however, is that massage therapy has been found to help relieve the physical symptoms associated with depression and anxiety such as headache, insomnia and widespread muscle pain.
For facial fans, how we feel about ourselves is so important to our mental health and a regular facial not only relieves tension but helps improve physical appearance – when we look better, we feel better.
Massage Studio and Spa Cleanliness
Steps we are taking:
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and tools with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and common areas at a minimum of once every hour.
- Adding extra time in between clients
- Service providers will change shirt and mask after every client
- Clients and Staff to wash hands before and after service.
- All rooms have sinks which will help with washing hands and cleaning room.
- Service providers wearing gloves during services upon client request.
- Requiring all staff members to pass a Spa Sanitation and Illness Prevention course and performing a practical assessment to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including proper hand washing.
- Employee health checks including temperature check
- Mandatory masks for all employees
- All linens are single service use
- Adding contact-lite transaction process including digital forms
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our front counter and in every treatment room for use by both our customers and service providers.
- We have installed a EPA LED Air purifier in our current AC Unit
- Discounting using hot stones until further notice
- Using one time use disposable cup for lotion instead of bottles or containers
- Facial Treatments will be implementing extra steps on top of the regular sanitation routine
- To help reduce the spread of the virus Please be aware of your own personal hygiene before coming to your appointment.
TO ENSURE SAFETY FOR EVERYBODY OUR HANDS ON TIME HAVE BEEN MODIFIED
WE ARE NO LONGER DOING 60/90/120 MIN SESSIONS .
- NEW HANDS ON TIME IS 50/80/110.
- CERTIFICATES WILL BE CHANGED ACCORDING TO OUR NEW HANDS ON TIME.
Moving Forward and Changes to EBM
We anticipate that a new emphasis on “disease control” will become standard practice in all industries. Our commitment is to help everybody restore, relax, and refresh when you need it the most. Moving forward , we will implement new process to help ensure everyone’s safety.
NEW PROCESS AT EBM
- Please Refrain from visiting or booking an appointment if you have fever or an illness or have traveled in the past 14 days.
- When booking you will be asked a few questions about your health and any travel.
- Adopting processes to limit traffic in the spa at any given time.
- Wearing a mask is optional.
- Seating is spaced out for distancing
- We will also stagger appointment start times.
- Hands on time will change from 60 to 50 , 90 to 80 and 120 to 110
- Provide full refunds to guests unable to make their appointment due to illness with advance notice.
- Keeping everybody hands cleans with lots of sinks and soap.
- Unfortunately we are not accepting prenatal appointments until further notice.
- We are discounting hot rock services.
- Couples Services will be done in separate rooms or upon request can be done in our couples suite ( this is not a side by side table)
- Extending Gift Certificates expiration date by 2 months.
- We will ask clients to rebook appointments online, it will also ask for a credit card to hold your appointment.
- Because of limited capacity we are asking to confirm your appointment 48 hours in advance.
- Lets work together and please respect the spa’s sanitation standards and process changes.
- Massages and our facial steamer helps break down stuffiness from your sinus cavities please be advise that we will shorten your session if you have any flare ups of coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for understanding and we hope to see you soon.