Health & Safety Info
Regarding Everybody Massage Covid 19 procedures
New Health and Saftey Standards
For facial fans, how we feel about ourselves is so important to our mental health and a regular facial not only relieves tension but helps improve physical appearance – when we look better, we feel better.
Massage Studio and Spa Cleanliness
Steps we are taking:
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and tools with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and common areas at a minimum of once every hour.
- Adding extra time in between clients
- Service providers will change shirt and mask after every client
- Clients and Staff to wash hands before and after service.
- All rooms have sinks which will help with washing hands and cleaning room.
- Service providers wearing gloves during services upon client request.
- Requiring all staff members to pass a Spa Sanitation and Illness Prevention course and performing a practical assessment to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including proper hand washing.
- Employee health checks including temperature check
- Mandatory masks for all employees
- All linens are single service use
- Adding contact-lite transaction process including digital forms
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our front counter and in every treatment room for use by both our customers and service providers.
- We have installed a EPA LED Air purifier in our current AC Unit
- Discounting using hot stones until further notice
- Using one time use disposable cup for lotion instead of bottles or containers
- Facial Treatments will be implementing extra steps on top of the regular sanitation routine
- To help reduce the spread of the virus Please be aware of your own personal hygiene before coming to your appointment.
TO ENSURE SAFTEY FOR EVERYBODY OUR HANDS ON TIME HAVE BEEN MODIFED
TO ENSURE SAFETY FOR EVERYONE. WE ARE NO LONGER DOING 60/90/120 MIN SESSIONS .
- NEW HANDS ON TIME IS 50/80/110.
- CERTIFICATES WILL BE CHANGED ACCORDING TO OUR NEW HANDS ON TIME.
Moving Foward and Changes to EBM
We anticipate that a new emphasis on “disease control” will become standard practice in all industries. Our commitment is to help everybody restore, relax, and refresh when you need it the most. Moving forward , we will implement new process to help ensure everyone’s safety.
NEW PROCESS AT EBM
- Must read and consent to our Covid Waiver before any appointment.
- Please Refrain from visiting or booking an appointment if you have fever or an illness or have traveled in the past 14 days.
- Adopting processes to limit traffic in the spa at any given time.
- We will also stagger appointment start times.
- Hands on time will change from 60 to 50 , 90 to 80 and 120 to 110
- Provide full refunds to guests unable to make their appointment due to illness with advance notice.
- Keeping everybody hands cleans with lots of sinks and soap.
- We will ask clients to rebook appointments online, it will also ask for a credit card to hold your appointment.
- Because of limited capacity we are asking to confirm your appointment 48 hours in advance.
- Lets work together and please respect the spa’s sanitation standards and process changes.
- Massages and our facial steamer helps break down stuffiness from your sinus cavities please be advise that we will shorten your session if you have any flare ups of coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for understanding and we hope to see you soon.